If you haven’t taken a look at the new real living for Freedom collection – the time is nigh! It’s in store and online now, and perfect for creating cosy in your home for winter. And right now MyFreedom members* can save 30% off the entire real living for Freedom range (for a limited time only).
We asked some of our people behind the scenes to share their favourite five pieces from the collection.
Alexandra Rajewski, Homewares Buying Assistant: The real living for Freedom range feels really wintery and homely. The materials and patterns in the range exude a sense of warmth with the use of leather, timber and wire worked back with florals and classic tartan. I think what really draws me to these pieces is that they are the perfect mix of masculine and feminine.
1. Serious Table Lamp: Hand-finished in India, this leather lamp is the masculine anchor for my feminine decor. The timeless style together with stitch detail means this is high on my wish list.
2. Cosy Up Throw: My favourite piece is the Cosy Up Throw in Pink. It is a merino wool blend and I am dreaming of the cooler nights so that I can snuggle under it next to a fire with a book and mug of hot chocolate. I love to give my bedroom a makeover each season, and this range is the perfect starting point for a moodier look that I have been coveting.
3. Along The Horizon rug: I love that this rug is like a muted licorice all sort! Flatweave rugs are my ultimate go-to for an instant flooring update.
4. Store It Baskets: I love these industrial look storage baskets, perfect to stow my ever-growing collection of knick-knacks, and my keys as I come in the door.
5. Happy Monday Quilt Cover – Queen: I would flip this over so I can make the most of that retro-good floral print. With just the right hit of neon, it’s a playful way to lighten up for Winter.
Annabelle Wotton, Assistant Buyer:
1. Chunky Knit Cushion Grey: Anything in a chunky knit is a must in my book! The oversized scale of the ‘Chunky Knit Cushion’ and the neutral grey colour would be a warming addition to my living room!
2. Serious Table Lamp: There is a great use of leather used throughout the range on pieces which don’t traditionally use leather, in particular, I love the tan leather used on the base of the Serious lamp, finished off with the contrast cross stitch detail.
3. Carry Me Tote Bag: Versatile and Chic, the ‘Carry Me Tote’ is also a must have. Perfect for an everyday, oversized handbag or my preference, a laptop bag! I love the mix of felt and leather, with the subtle addition of the red stitch across the top.
4. Store It Baskets: A beautiful mix of materials – the mix of aged timber and black wire create industrial simplicity to these practical storage solutions.
5. Adele Canisters: A good looking way to hide your odds and ends! I love the use of old school enamel with navy trim.
Lambert Hervet, Marketing Intern:
1. To The Moon Cushion: This cushion will add a new comfy and intergalactic personality to your sofa!
2. Over The Rainbow Rug: The multi-colour patchwork design of this rug will bring light and vitality to my bedroom.
3. Chunky Knit Throw 130 x 170cm: It’s almost impossible to find a throw as warm as it is stylish! This one nails it.
4. Button 3 seat sofa: I really like this duck egg blue sofa enough to spend a whole rainy Sunday at home lying on it, it’s equally at home in Summer as it is in Winter.
5. Lucky Table Lamp in Emerald Green: This retro lamp looks perfect, especially for students who want some visual joy while spending long nights studying.
Stephen Zappia, Business Support
1. Store It baskets: These work together with Wired Metal Basket (3) and the Peg It Rack (5) in my home to create a rustic warehouse look, while still being extremely useful. I store throws and blankets in the wired basket, bread and other dry goods in the storage baskets, and am currently hanging old photos of my grandparents and other family members on the Peg It Rack
2. Adele Mug: Reminiscent of my childhood, going camping with my family and huddling around the fire sipping hot cocoa.
4. Lucky Table Lamp: My new favourite lamp because it is truly versatile – looks great as a centerpiece, while still being uber practical
Lana Bromley, Graphic Designer:
1. Peg It Rack: This is a funky way of displaying moodboards, photos or keepsakes. I love the vintage feel – I want one in my study!
2. Green Stripe Quilt Cover set: A nice way to introduce a classic stripe into the bedroom without being too overwhelming.
3. Leather Cushion: My fave by far. A timeless investment piece that will only get better with age.
4. Midnight Dreams Cushion: I love the versatility of this cushion. Use it to make a statement with the black side, or flip it over and it work in with a cushion combo!
5. Chunky Knit Throw in Emerald Green: Emerald is ‘so hot right now’ and for good reason. The pop of colour makes cold winter nights a lot more bearable!
Shop the real living for Freedom collection now.