Our buyers have their finger on the pulse of all that’s cool, which is why we love sitting down and chatting about their picks for the season.
Today we’re chatting with Abbey Hart, Homewares Buyer – she took some time out to share her top five from the Freedom A/W15 Collection.
Freedom: How will you incorporate New Nordic into your home?
Abbey: By adding small touches of copper and geometric shapes in neon and marble to the vignettes around my house. Marble is always in fashion!
F: The best part of Winter for you?
A: Warm fires and warm throws to wrap up in preferably with wine and cheese nearby.
Can you share your top five pieces with us?
1. It’s an odd one but the Copenhagen Ottoman is just calling itself to my home. It’s perfect for the end of my bed!
2. A great industrial piece, the Conveyor Console is the perfect size for my inner-city home, and will house all my knick-knacks and treasures collected from my travels.
3. Coffee will taste that much better in the modern shape of the Panama coffee cups. I have been waiting not-so-patiently for them, now I just have to figure out what colour to choose!
4. The Metro Floor Lamp in Black. I’m not even sure this one needs explaining. It is that good.
5. The Gilt range is gold. And knitted. AND I AM IN LOVE.