If you ever need some inspiration head over to Sunday Collector. Briar Stanley, the brains, beauty and style leader behind the popular blog creates beautiful imagery and interiors, together with sharing her life with her readers.
Having been avid fans since the early days, Briar has an artful way of creating beauty from the everyday.
We recently collaborated with Briar on our Freedom Autumn/Winter 2015 collection, to share a space in her home that she’d given a little makeover on. The results are nothing less than delectable eye candy that leaves you pining for more and wanting to re-create the same in your home. Complete with natural light and breezy interiors – yes please!
Today we’re sharing five of Briar’s favourites from the new collection!
1. Stiletto Side Table – I love the gold satin finish of the legs with the delicate top on this stylish side table. A touch of understated glamour for the living room, and also as a bedside table.
2. Frame Chair – The deep seat on this sleek armchair is very inviting, as is the quality of the two tone grey chevron fabric. It would sit well teamed with a sofa, or is enough of a statement to appear on it’s own as a comfortable reading chair.
3. Jax Tall Basket 51cm in copper – I’m imagining this in my daughters room for toy storage – getting things off the floor, while allowing her to be able to see everything inside. The copper shade would work beautifully with the grey and peach tones in the room.
4. Brandon Dining Chair in Black – Comfort is key when picking a dining chair (for those long dinner parties), and Brandon has comfort covered. A padded seat with gorgeous matt black legs has me wanting a set of six.
5. Wyatt Suspension Pendant in Black – The simplicity of this light fitting is why I was drawn to it, it would be perfect teamed with a Mabel Glass Halogen Shade. a beautiful light source in a minimalistic home.
Browse the Freedom Autumn/Winter collection now.