An interior designer by trade, Vivan Panagos is a wealth of inspiration and style. She’s also the genius and creative behind ish and chi, a blog dedicated to creatives and style ideas.
We recently teamed up with Viv to give her living room a simple make-over for Winter. You can see the light and bright results here.
She’s also shared her five favourites from the new collection.
- Stiletto Side Table: I am crazy about white marble and, combined with its gold legs, this side table is a real showstopper.
- Gilt Limited Edition Cushion in Gold Spot: What’s not to love about this beautiful blend of gold and knitted fabric? It’s perfect to decorate your home with in the cooler months.
- Dame Ottoman in Austria Shell: This is a classic piece in a linen-blend fabric that is perfect for the foot of a bed or for extra seating in a living area. I love its timeless design – it is beautiful without bragging about its looks – and the soft colour works well in many homes.
- Cross Deco Statue: My obsession with marble carries on to this lovely piece. Call me crazy but I would love to buy a few of these to piece together as a fancy tray for a table setting topped with fruit, cheese or whatever you fancy. Guests can then help themselves to a piece. Or simply use it as a sculptural piece to add to decorative collections.
- Tucker Square Ottoman: This would have to be my most favourite piece of all. The beautiful leather of this low ottoman is really lovely and luxurious and it is easy to move around with a leather handle on the side to carry it with.
Visit Viv’s blog here.