A brilliant creative mind, Lisa Tilse can make magic from something as simple as a sheet of plain paper. For years she’s generously shared her skills and inspiration via her blog the red thread, which has recently relaunched as We Are Scout.
We were lucky to collaborate with Lisa to give her living space a mini winter makeover with our Autumn/Winter collection. The results are nothing less than sublime!
Today we chat with Lisa about what she’s loving from the new range – and why!
- Melita Limited Edition Floor Rug: For a touch of boho eclecticism, the rich jewel-tones in this classic rug make it a lush addition to just about any decor. I just had to buy it for my lounge room.
- Basique Ottoman Large: This oversized ottoman has a wonderful pebble shape and it can be used as a seat, occasional table or footstool.
- Dahlia 3 Seat Sofa in Austria Shell: This sofa is on my ‘must have’ list. The timber plinth running along the bottom of the sofa is a gorgeous design detail that adds interest and a graphic, clean line.
- Mix and match globes: I’m loving the line-up of Freedom’s new mix-and-match light globes. The cut-glass globes are particularly beautiful pieces that would add a touch of glamour to any lamp or light fitting. I’m using one in my Metro lamp.
- Entwine Basket 50cm: I love the loosely-woven natural fibres in this basket, and it’s a great, functional piece for storage too.