Kylie Burgon certainly knows her way around a sofa. And an armchair. And an ottoman. And a lot of things, actually. She’s our Upholstery Buyer and has introduced a range of finger-on-the-pulse sofas that will stand the test of style time!
Today she’s sharing her top five from the collection.
1. Versatile and sleek, the Frame chair is certainly one of my favourites for the season. The matte black frame creates a contemporary silhouette and means this chair is totally transitional. The micro chevron fabric is definitely on trend with two shades of grey and the cool colour mist.
2. A fantastic mix of materials – I am really into the Cross Deco Statues – an enduring piece to update my home.
3. Warm yet rustic, I really love the Wharf range. One hundred year old recycled timber from Chinese doors is reinvented as unique pieces of furniture that really tell a story.
4. The Dahlia sofa is definitely my favourite for the season, it’s beautiful, feminine and most importantly comfortable. The solid timber plinth really highlights the sofa and creates a nice contrast bringing warmth with the timber. The linen blend fabric is soft, and makes you want to curl up and spend countless hours on the sofa relaxing.
5. I love the mix of materials – timber and metal, in the Whisk Pendant. The organic shape is going to work well in my kitchen.
Shop the Freedom Autumn/Winter Collection in store and online now.