If you haven’t come across new super-blog We Are Scout, then you better hot foot it. When two awesome Australian bloggers (the red thread and Wee Birdy) merged earlier this week, they really ramped things up and became the go-to for the how-to and the what-to (what-to covet and aspire to).
So today we’re lucky to hear from Rebecca Lowrey Boyd, one half of said super group, to hear what she loves from the Freedom A/W15 Collection.
1. Sia pendant: I love the classic Scandi-style mix of timber and white, and the elegant silhouette of this pendant would add an instant style update to any room.
2. Duo Cheese Board: Marble and timber is one of this seasons’ biggest trends, and you can never have too many serving boards.
3. Dame ottoman: Ottomans are the new furniture must-have. They’re endlessly adaptable and I love the button tufting detail on this really amazing piece.
4. Claro vessel in green: I collect vintage glass vessels, and I’m adding this little stunner in the most gorgeous green to my collection.
5. Milena basket in copper: What’s that? A copper-coloured wire basket? Why yes, I must have own it immediately. It’s a great way to update your home with on-trend rose-gold tones without spending too much money.
Shop the Freedom AW15 Collection now.