Spring is the ideal time to revitalise your home and right now’s an even better time because you can create fresh new look for less at The Freedom Sale.
To help you achieve your new spring look, we asked Freedom Interior Decorator Jemma Keesing for her top 10 sale picks:
- The First Light Wall Art is my pick of The Freedom Sale! The calming blue colours paired with the crisp white frame will have you relaxed after a long day.
- I love the unique pattern to the Trinidad cushion. It can easily be added to your existing cushions for a pop of colour or try mixing and matching a range of patterned cushions for a bit more fun!
- The Emerson Rug, with its neutral colours, will compliment any living, dining or bedroom and immediately warms up the room with its texture
- Enjoy outside this summer and be surrounded by fun items like our Pineapple Planter.
- Grouped with a cluster of accessories, this table lamp will take pride of place on your buffet or side table.
- Industrial is back! The Berk Baskets are a trendy storage option for your kids’ toys or husband’s paperwork and will work seamlessly into your home.
- The Arden Frame set of 10 is a great way to add personality to your walls.
- Adding some style to your outdoor area will be easy with the Blake Carver Chair, you won’t know if you’re outside or in.
- The Signature Dining Table with the glass top is super contemporary and affordable.
- The full-grain leather of the Brooklyn sofa is full of personality. It will be the standout piece in your living room.
To shop The Freedom Sale: Click here
To find out more about Freedom ID: Click here
MyFreedom members receive 10% off sale items until Monday! *Joining fees apply